Okay, let’s talk about the weather.
It is a perfect day for me when the langit is makulimlim (all of us can understand Tagalog, right?), there is rain (not the heavy type, I am still paranoid because of Pepeng), it is mahangin sa labas and most of all, NO WORK! Staying inside the house at this king of weather is bliss!  Sarap mag-emote (even if there’s no reason to emote).  May katamaran level soars.  All I wanted is to eat, sleep, surf the internet, draw and ahem… pray.  Or maybe I could dance in the rain (which I can’t because I have sipon). Here are some pics I googled..

 Obviously this is not me in the picture.


This is a delight. Isn’t it so sweet holding hands under the umbrella while raining with pasway sway pa (HHUUWRWPPP, whoah!) when you and lovee grow old and ancient together? (calling Dooooms, if you ever read this)

Hay, ulan.  Buhos lang. Basta ba matuyo ang labada, at wag lang kaming bahain. :D

0 comments