And so I blog again…


It's been four years since I posted something in this blog. I have been contemplating if I should continue blogging.  The negative reasons in my head include: I have no time, I have no internet subscription at home, I have "heavy" tasks at the office, I have no maid at home, I have to do the dishes, I have to cook, my family needs my time and attention, people won't read this blog anyway, people might laugh at typo and grammatical errors  etc etc etc.

The list goes on, but the desire to document my life won :)

Looking at my previous posts made me reminisce, and I hoped I wrote my musings more often before.  I loved it when I was able to post the first time Kenneth watched a movie. I also noticed I was more a pessimist before.  I don't like being negative. Dapat good vibes lagi :)

Hopefully blogging would make me:
 take pictures often
 more productive
 more accountable
 more creative
 be inspired
 inspire some people :)
 improve myself

 appreciate life more


Since 2010, a lot of wonderful things happened.  I might write about those in another post. The most significant event is the Diday coming into our lives. I love her dearly as I love her brother Ken.

I would write about them most. I would also love to post anything creative and inspiring. My family, my work, creativity and faith fuels me.  I hope and pray I could sustain the motivation to write.

Yes… I will blog again.  :)



Smile,


Zhen 

0 comments