Date with Diday

It was fogging day. No work, so Little Miss and I went on a date. It was her first official "salon pedicure". She would always request her toenails painted everytime she sees my nails done.  I believe it is important to have one-on-one dates with each child.  Ken and I usually have lunch dates, or "Baguio-dates". It is really a good bonding activity with the kids, most especially for working moms like me.


The first two pictures were taken at husband's junkshop. We informed him that we're going to have "girl bonding".
She happily looks at the wide array of toys.  I am so pleased that my kids are not the bratty types when it comes to shopping. They just look at the toys,ask if they could have it, and understand if we can't buy it that moment.

At the salon, she chose her favorite color, pink, for her toenails. She also "read" magazine while I am having pedi.

3 comments