Letting go

I love pens, paper and washis. My collection has grown tremendously over the years. I think I had a lot of these, they are taking a lot of space. As much as I love them, I think I have to let some of them go to save my sanity. 

I am looking forward to minimalism this year. It is not easy, I am struggling and I don't know how long it will take. DO NOT JUDGE.

Baby steps. Resolved to start with little things. Gave some washis to their new mommas. Gave some clothes, shoes and bags away. Decluttered makeup and discovered some were expired (ewww); and ordered a dozen lipsticks more (minimalism FAIL). Unliked /unfollowed a lot of FB pages and left some groups. Deleted 90% of my browser's bookmarks. Removed all files from my laptop that has nothing to do with dissertation, planning and journaling. Left Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest. Hope to limit Instagram and FB time. Soon.

I still cringe looking at what was left. It still a long journey.



0 comments