Looking Back at Awesome June


It was a lovely month to start the new school year.  I attended two trainings, and did some tumbling in between.

Service Management Program Training

The training was held at Benguet State University.

It was the longest time I've been away from my kids.  I was also the longest time I'm by myself.  It was (kind of) the break I am asking for. I just want some alone time, to gather my thoughts. But those "me times" only occur after classes.  But still a break from the usual routine. Not bad.

I am still praying for that 2-3 days of uninterrupted "zhenrenity".  I need that to read, to draw, to reflect and to plan.  I think every woman needs this.  Uhmmm, pwedeng 3-5 days na lang?



Let me start my SMP story with a selfie. Yes? Yes!  


Moving on, here are the Causal Loop Diagrams I presented. Each of us were given chance to present.  For five days,  these words were the winners: "more, less, balancing, reinforcing".  You see, I will always have some lettering involved in my presentations.  


I always loved studying. Alone. I my room.  Today, I wait for the kids to sleep to be able to read something.  The five-day training allowed me to study in solitude.  I was a refreshing experience.   As you can see in the picture below, I have my notebook, book, laptop, planner and facebook.  I am a normal student, ya know?I study with FB, haha!

Most of all, I was happy to meet new people. 

Shown below are the DMMMSU Systems Thinking participants with the trainer, my MIT friend Kat, Sir Jed (our Master Trainer), and our team at Sitel visit :)


Flexible Learning Pedagogy Training

The training was held at our campus. At our own building.

I was one of the lucky few to join this training.  Not a lot of pictures here. I was in a familiar environment.  :)


Though it was challenging to focus on the training because of some urgent work tasks, I was able to reflect on most of the discussions of the speakers.  

I particularly love June 28.  I did some significant tasks before meeting my MIT class, attended Borakday's (Bessie Apple's daughter) birthday, and went on a dinner date and star gazing with husband.  I wish I took more pictures of this special day.  Lesson learned, always have a full batt camera ready all the time!


I knew Sir Kristian since elementary (by face, since we attended same school), and Apple since third year high school.  Oh my, we are thunders na! hahaha!


It was also a month of sytropacked lunches!

Basing from my calculations, 57%  of my lunches were styropacked!

I don't know if it makes sense, but it totally unusual at the same time awesome for me.  I was forced to consume just a cup of rice (don't laugh, I have  a kargador type of appetite) and lunch allowance was saved! Yay for that! 


 I hope I took a picture of all those meals, but was afraid to look foolish (baka pagtinginan ako ng mga kasama ko, thinking "Eww… packed lunch lang, pinipicture pa.")  Here is the calendar of styro lunches, those days highlighted in purple.

0 comments